Asana Etc. is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. We have always had a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognize our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR and the Czech Republic.
- Your information will not be shared, rented, or sold to any third party.
- We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out)
Asana Etc operates http://www.asanaetc.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Monthly Subscription: By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree to an initial and recurring Monthly Subscription fee at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy. Your next payment will be applied 30 days after your trial period ends.
- Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price, this would only be applied after 12 consecutive months have passed from the member’s first sign-up. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships.
- You may cancel your Membership at any time without penalty. Cancellation of your Membership is effective immediately.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. We do not provide refunds for unused portions of prorated months.
By using these videos, I agree that I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education, and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture or stop the practice if need be. If there is any question as to a medical condition, please have your doctor approve your participation in yoga.
Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Asana Etc. and/or any of their teachers.